Rainbow!Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainbow!Project's very own forum :]

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What was your first H!P song? And how long have you been an H!P fan?

Go down 
+6
Beeparty
XxHitomixXx
MiniAiri
habichan
finalheaven
nozomi25
10 posters
AuthorMessage
nozomi25

nozomi25

What was your first H!P song? And how long have you been an H!P fan? Empty
PostSubject: What was your first H!P song? And how long have you been an H!P fan?   What was your first H!P song? And how long have you been an H!P fan? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 6:41 pm

Mine was Ambitious! Yashinteki de Ii jan. I saw it on Youtube and was automaticaly hooked to them XD. The funny part about it was the person that uploaded the pv spelt their name wrong and put Morning Mausme. I later found out that that person spelt it wrong when I copied and pasted their "name" on Wiki. That's when I found their true name and began to be a fan. It's been about 2 years since that day.... X3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/nozomi25
finalheaven

finalheaven

PostSubject: Re: What was your first H!P song? And how long have you been an H!P fan?   What was your first H!P song? And how long have you been an H!P fan? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 7:09 pm

I don't remember how long its been for me, probably a year or two. I heard Berryz Koubou's 9th single on someone's gaia online profile and liked it a lot. Sometime later I found it on youtube and learned the words and stuff, and eventually I started listening to other Berryz songs. It wasn't until recently, around the time Buono was formed that I started listening to other H!P artists though. In fact joining Rainbow! Project was the first time I listened to v-u-den or zyx or any of the other groups here besides Buono. ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Finalheaven93
habichan
Admin
habichan

PostSubject: Re: What was your first H!P song? And how long have you been an H!P fan?   What was your first H!P song? And how long have you been an H!P fan? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 7:56 pm

well i've only really been a fan for like a year... since june last year?
The first song i heard was koi kana by koharu kusumi. I was looking up dances on youtube and found that dancer on youtube 'Kyayaaa' or whatever you call her dancing to it. Well anyways i thought that song was alright and was just randomly clicking on related videos and the first one was berryz koubou - Nanchuu Koi wo Yatteruu YOU KNOW .. which i absolutly loved!! so i looked up more pvs and stuff and then found out they were part of something, and that something was hello!project xD
i then became deeply in love with mini moni as i love kiddys songs haha... but then was gutted to find out they wern't together anymore Sad

From there i just looked up more and more pv's and came deeply in love with hello!project xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/habichan92
MiniAiri
Admin
MiniAiri

PostSubject: Re: What was your first H!P song? And how long have you been an H!P fan?   What was your first H!P song? And how long have you been an H!P fan? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 11:06 pm

Hum...I actually havn't been an H!p fan for that long. THe first song was Berryz's Kokuhaku Funsui no Hiroba. Up till now now its still my favorite! n__n
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/miniskullcandy
finalheaven

finalheaven

PostSubject: Re: What was your first H!P song? And how long have you been an H!P fan?   What was your first H!P song? And how long have you been an H!P fan? EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 5:34 am

That was one of my first Berryz songs, its my favorite too ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Finalheaven93
XxHitomixXx

XxHitomixXx

PostSubject: Re: What was your first H!P song? And how long have you been an H!P fan?   What was your first H!P song? And how long have you been an H!P fan? EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 1:13 pm

My very first Hello! Project song would be Iroppoi Jirettai and Love Machine, because my friend sent me a youtube video of them doing karaoke and that's how I got interested, then I heard their music and I have loved Morning Musume ever since. I'd say maybe 2 and a half years of being a H!P fan ^^
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ashleybasta
Beeparty

Beeparty

PostSubject: Re: What was your first H!P song? And how long have you been an H!P fan?   What was your first H!P song? And how long have you been an H!P fan? EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 6:01 pm

My first Hello Project song was Love Machine by Morning Musume of course. I remember because i was in 4th grade and there was this girl who transfered from Japan who showed us her Morning Musume CD's it was really cool and ever since then i was hooked. I think it was 2001 when i was in fourth grade so that means i have been listening to them for a while.
Back to top Go down
Shiroka

Shiroka

PostSubject: Re: What was your first H!P song? And how long have you been an H!P fan?   What was your first H!P song? And how long have you been an H!P fan? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 11:17 pm

My ex-boyfriend lived in Japan for a while and showed me the PV for 'Mini Moni Telephone! Ring Ring Ring!' on his computer one night. I was already an Aya Matsuura fan, but I had never equated her with any sort of group. With Mini Moni I actually started to take notice of H!P...! My first MoMusu song was 'Otome no Shinrigaku'. So random! I've been a fan since 2002. Smile
Back to top Go down
Michie

Michie

PostSubject: Re: What was your first H!P song? And how long have you been an H!P fan?   What was your first H!P song? And how long have you been an H!P fan? EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 8:22 am

habichan wrote:
well i've only really been a fan for like a year... since june last year?
The first song i heard was koi kana by koharu kusumi. I was looking up dances on youtube and found that dancer on youtube 'Kyayaaa' or whatever you call her dancing to it. {snip}

This is really pathetic, but I know offhand that the name is "kyaaakya". I had my ex-bf put her "Crazy About You" on a DVD so I could study it. {blushes, hides}
Back to top Go down
Michie

Michie

PostSubject: Re: What was your first H!P song? And how long have you been an H!P fan?   What was your first H!P song? And how long have you been an H!P fan? EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 8:26 am

I've been an H!P fan for maybe three years-ish. I got addicted, strangely enough, looking up various Japanese language things and tripping over Ayaka's Surprise English Lessons. I thought they were HILARIOUS- until I saw her trying to torment an adorable little dancer who then threatened Ayaka with "Nono's Surprise Dancing Lessons". So I looked THAT up. Then I looked up the songs that the dances came from, along with "Dancing! Natsu Matsuri" (because Ayaka had asked Nono to demo it at the English lesson), and then I started searching for Nono by name. That's how I found W, and Aibon, and from there I found MiniMoni, and from THERE I finally got to Morning Musume.

{pant, pant}

My first MoMusu song was "Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari". I didn't find a song I liked quite so much until I found "Do It! Now" but now I love so many of their songs I don't really care anymore. ^_^
Back to top Go down
minipromomo

minipromomo

PostSubject: Re: What was your first H!P song? And how long have you been an H!P fan?   What was your first H!P song? And how long have you been an H!P fan? EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 11:15 pm

I've been a hello project fan for about a year ^.^ My first song that really got me into hello project was Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari by morning musume. I was surprised when I heard this song, and I thought at first hello project was stupid and that having like 15 members in a group was a horrible idea...

But they grew on me! Now I can get enough and I'm sad that I did get into it years ago. I miss W, and my favorite line up in morning musume. My favorite line up was the one they had in Joshi kashimashi monogatari.
Back to top Go down
habichan
Admin
habichan

PostSubject: Re: What was your first H!P song? And how long have you been an H!P fan?   What was your first H!P song? And how long have you been an H!P fan? EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 9:51 am

Me too! I wish i had of found out about h!p ages ago!! But now's the time to make up for them lost years Razz
W were one of my fav groups too and when i found out they had disbanded i was really upset =[

Anyways, welcome to the forum 'Minipromomo'.. I'm glad you've joined Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/habichan92
chinen shinju

chinen shinju

PostSubject: Re: What was your first H!P song? And how long have you been an H!P fan?   What was your first H!P song? And how long have you been an H!P fan? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 4:21 am

oh mine was Furusato .. ^^
i know H!P since i was 10 . ^^ and i'm 15 already ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/japanesedollie
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your first H!P song? And how long have you been an H!P fan?   What was your first H!P song? And how long have you been an H!P fan? Empty

Back to top Go down

What was your first H!P song? And how long have you been an H!P fan?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rainbow!Project :: Main :: Random-
Jump to: